Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm So Going to Hell For This (NSFW)

But whatev. It made me LOL so it's definitely going on the blog!

I'm taking the day off to recover from our mini-break to Salem, so I won't be doing a long post today. I've got almost 100 photos to sort through! Today I just can't resist sharing this one itty bitty little photo as a reminder that you should always check yourself out in a mirror before frolicking in a public place. If you don't, you risk ending up on the OOBH with your dinner plates showing.

We spent the day at an indoor water park yesterday. The kids LOVED it and were pruny, red-eyed, limp noodles by the time we left. While we were there I enjoyed people-watching as the place got more and more crowded; the Lazy River became People Soup and the kiddie area took on a rather suspicious greenish hue.

At one point, Jim came up to me and whispered, "I'm sure you've already noticed the woman in the yellow dress."

I hadn't, so he pointed her out. She had obviously forgotten her swimsuit (?) so she was wearing a yellow terry cloth swim cover-up with black panties. The rear view was bad enough:


But when she turned around I almost lost my shiznit.  Naturally, my immediate reaction was, "Oh, that's going on the blog!"



Dear Lady in Yellow,

This is a family establishment. Please take a moment to glance at your reflection in any shiny surface and, at the very least, consider wearing a bra. Better yet, check out the retail shop and perhaps purchase yourself a quality fully-lined and not-transparent-at-all swimsuit. In other words, check yo'self before you wreck yo'self, and stop flashing my children with your giant nips. Thx.

Gotta run.  My whole family is home and they won't let me write one sentence without interrupting me, so I'd better get off the computer and pay attention to them! 

Latah!
La Bev