Monday, June 8, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

Everyone, please meet my new sister-in-law, Anne:


We had a great time at the wedding last weekend. Our flights went smoothly and the kids were decently-behaved, and my 6-yr-old did us proud as both the ringbearer AND the only child present. That boy can cut a rug, lemme tell ya! More on that later.

First off, here's my charming little devil:


He is holding his new harmonica, one was one of his gifts from A&A for performing his very important duty.

The groomsmen



D walking the aisle. He actually was walking so seriously that he walked right on by the aisle and everybody giggled. Whoops! Once he found the path, he was right as rain!



Here comes the bride!



Jim was asked to read a poem during the service:



Last but not least, here is the only pic (that I can show in mixed company! D'oh!) of me from the whole night. I'm not nuts about it, but there it is. I hate how I'm holding my hand; it looks like I have nubs for fingers. Great - now you're all going to know about that shop class accident I had!



That's it for now. My heart's just not into blogging this morning. The reception got a little crazy and I have some funny stories to tell, but they'll have to wait. Sorry!! I am a tease. You know this about me. You love me anyway. RIGHT?!