Friday, August 15, 2008

Boooooo, me.



I'm familiar with the expression, "what you eat in private shows up in public," and I'm definitely living proof.... But that didn't stop me from stealthily scarfing down two cupcakes in the kitchen while I waited for my Lean Cuisine to finish nuking just now. In my defense, it's Friday, and they were free. Free cupcakes! How could I possibly resist their sugary lure?

Compulsive, much? Color me embarrassed. Just when I think I've got my act together and I see the scale go down a pound, I do something like that just to make sure I maintain the status quo. It's like I have a mental block when I hit this particular weight area; every time I do, my body says, "Oooooh yeah, I like it here!" Totally bogus.

So, now I've outed myself as a closet cupcake-scarfer. Booooooo, Bev, boooo.