Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday: it doesn't matter day!

Today's post is brought to you by Steve Martin!

Why? Because I just like him, that's why, and around these parts Saturday is "it doesn't matter," day! My oldest is currently parked next to me on the couch, and he's not wearing pants. No way, Jose. Because it doesn't matter!

It has been a nice quiet day with very little contact with the outside world. After the week we had, I just wanted to hide out and put any deep thoughts on hold. My brain actually felt tired last night! I'm feeling a bit more centered now after sleeping in this morning, then watching the boys do yard work, play and cloud-watch:





Tonight we may try to finish Slumdog Millionaire. We started it last night but I was just too worn out to finish it, or fully appreciate it, I think. So, we'll give it another go tonight. OR, maybe we'll end up watching a silly comedy I've seen a dozen times... that's probably more my speed right now. ;) Anywho, hope everyone is having a pleasant day and enjoying their loved ones.


Smell ya' later!