Monday, May 11, 2009

A Clone Trooper, family, and one giant cock

AKA: My weekend rocked, y'all!

Mornin', everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and Mother's Day. My weekend was one of the better ones I've had in quite a while. On Saturday we went to Vermont to hang with my parents and my sister and her family, who drove up from Maryland. We had a really nice day, despite the manual labor my parents insisted upon. They're cleaning out a bunch of crap for the inevitable gigantic downer our family is anticipating... the one I am not talking about, remember?

So, we worked hard for a good portion of the day, then settled down and had some really good laughs for the rest of it. I took a lot of photos, but won't bore you with too many of those. For now, here is my dad with my son and the coolest b-day present ever received, from my sister:

and in honor of Mother's Day, my sister, my mom, and me:


On Sunday we went to a local amusement park with Mala & family, and we just had the best day ever. Everything was beautiful and fun, and everyone got along, as usual. My youngest son continues to amaze me by being the coolest, most chilled-out toddler I've ever seen. He hung in his stroller for most of the day, just taking it all in, then ran around giggling and charming people for a while. We all rode the rides, ate cotton candy, and laughed for 7 straight hours.
Here we are on the flying swings:


Kiddie rides (is my oldest so cute, helping his brother, or what?!) and impending sugar-high:


At one point all of the adults stopped for a Starbucks and holy hell! I think Mala's and mine were laced with some crack or something because boy did we get silly afterwards. Granted, I don't drink a lot of caffeine, so maybe that was it, but all I know is that I've taken plenty of real drugs (don't judge!) in my life that didn't make me as nuts-o as one small cup of super-strength SBX!

And then... while hopped up on caffeine and euphoric from being spun around on so many rides... we spotted it.



Wait for it...



Here it comes...




It's a giant cock!

Holy shit, I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Mala and I just goofed around on that thing and thoroughly embarrassed ourselves (and she has a picture of my ridiculous blush to prove it... even my ears are pink). Once again, we proved that we may have to get older, but we can be immature forever, baby! Jeez, we have a good time together!

At first, Mala didn't seem to know what to do with a cock that big. Thankfully, I was able to help her out a little bit:

Then came the stroking of the cock:

and finally, the teasing of the cock:


Good fucking times. Of course, afterward, we had to do the ol' walk of shame past all the people who'd been laughing at us in the line, but whatev. Life's too short to give a crap about what strangers think, right? Right.

To caption an embarrassing pic of me, head on over to Mala's blog. I'm sure she'll be sharing some more unflattering but funny pictures from our day over there as well.

Have a good one, everyone!