Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates

1. I gave up beer 2 weeks ago, and have gained 3 lbs. @#!%^&*

2. LS is back on the binky-crack, but only at night. Sigh.

3. Despite my best efforts to spiff up the appearance, I've gained weight, my teeth are barely whiter because I saved 10 bucks and bought the ghetto Rite-Aid strips instead of the Crest strips, and my hair is as unruly as ever because I just can't muster the energy to care enough to blow dry it. Oh, and my skin is breaking out for no discernable reason.

4. I'm discouraged with my writing, and don't even feel much like reading, which is odd.

5. Originality is still dead.

Booooooo. To say that I've got a case of the Mondays is an understatement. I'm trying to do like Little Nicky and "release the good" (cue rainbows & frolicking bunnies) instead of releasing the evil (monster ripping bunny's head off).

I need some white sage up in here! ;)