Tuesday, February 17, 2009

S & J Got Hitched

A great time was had by all! It was a lovely ceremony and the reception was quite rockin' thanks to their great band. BS took over the photo duties, which explains why most of the pics were taken from an upward (hardly flattering) angle, and also explains why there are a million pictures of the band! BS didn't eat or drink a thing all night - he was completely enthralled with the band. He danced like a mad man and had quite a "sympatico" thing going on with the band leader/guitarist.

Some pics:

Before the ceremony:



DH & the groom:


The groom & his bros, watching the ladies arrive:


BS took this one of their first walk back down the aisle as husband & wife:


Cocktail hour - I asked Anne to take a family picture of us before the boys ditched their ties and jackets and got food all over their hair & faces. It figures, though - all of my efforts to make sure my little family unit was neat & tidy and well-dressed were largely thwarted by BS's 2 black eyes (that giant egg on his forehead from the school incident last week migrated South just in time for the big day), and the shower in our room was a low-flow nightmare, so I'm having a rather limp-tastic hair day. Oh well... A for effort, I say!


Dancin' fools:

This is my hot mother-in-law (MIL-ILF?) showing a little "R-E-S-P-E-C-T"


LS looked this dazed & confused the entire time:


This is my awesome future sister-in-law, Anne... she was a HUGE help to me all weekend with the kids! Look at her - you can practically see her halo. :)


BS took this one, and I think it's the best of the batch! Cheers!!


It was a lot of fun, even though I was "on duty" with the kiddos all weekend and couldn't truly let loose Bev-style. ;) I still got my party on, though. You know how I do it.