Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Wednesday, Wednesday, ya gotta get down on Wednesday

Whussup, amigos? Long time, no speak. I've been a busy little beaver lately, but I want you to know that just because I can't update the OOBH as often as I used to, I still love you from the bottom of my boogety-boogety shoe. No, seriously. I love you like I love tacos.

(In case you didn't know, that's a lot -- I eat the hell out of some tacos any chance I get!)

Okay... so I've already mentioned beavers and tacos in the first two seconds of this post. I'd say we're off to a rip-roaring start! Tra-LA!

Things are okay with me, thanks for askin'. I've been in a bit of a funk for the past week or so, but nothing that some sunshine and warm weather wouldn't fix. This winter is kicking my ass! Here it is, April 6th, and I still see nothing but snow and brown, muddy earth in my yard. It has also been colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra, and I'm just so sick of being cold. I've been battling a cold and generally just feeling uninspired and as far from energetic as humanly possible. Yep... definitely slumpy.

The good news is that I've been collecting funnies as usual, and I will now dispense them in the hopes that they jar some funny loose and make us all smile. It's worth a shot, right? Here goes:









I want this hat:
(Looks like it would go well with tacos!)





As always, thanks for reading the OOBH. Hopefully I will be back to my usual bevtastic ways pronto. In the meantime, I'm going to go hunt down some tacos for lunch... because YES, I am the highly-impressionable type. :)

xo