Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Funnies!

TGIF!   I'm off again today, bringing the total number of days that I've worked since the start of the year to a whopping eight.  Yes, eight!  First I had that GDMF Plague, then we've had two snow days this week... and before you know it, I'm a bonafide shut-in!  And yes, it's everything I hoped it could be and more.

I hope you all have an easy work day and a restful, fulfilling weekend.  In the meantime, here are a few funny pics I've collected recently.  Most of these come from one of my favorite interweb haunts, 9GAG.  Enjoy!

Once you see it, it can never be unseen!

 

Now this, I'd see.

When the photog said, "Give me "maniacal," she nailed it!


Finally, if Carrot Top and Sideshow Bob had a love child:

WTF, Rihanna?

So there's that.

Anyhooters, I think it's nap time.  I could reeeeeally get used to being home this often....

Have a great weekend, everyone!
XOXO