Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boobs: A love story

You all know I love boobs, my own in particular. I don't know why I'm such a tit-fanatic, I really don't. Maybe it's because I wasn't breastfed? Maybe because I was already a D cup in 9th grade? Maybe because I'm just a natural-born perv, as evidenced every time I open my mouth or start typing on the ol' blogaroonie? Who knows. Fact is, I don't even care, I just like 'em and think it's important to feel 'em at any opportunity.

Stacie reminded us today that next week is National FEEL YOUR BOOBIES week, so I am going to wax poetic about ta-tas and urge my lady friends to feel themselves up today in the name of science and good health. Guys, you can help, just get permission first, ok?

After reading Stacie's blog I ran right over to Boobicon to make my own graphic for the OOBH. Would you believe that I had a terrible time finding a picture of myself with sufficient cleavage?! I know! I was shocked. I thought I had zillions of photos of my stunning rack! I think I'll take a look at home and see if I can find a better one later, but this'll do for now.

Last week Cary posted the "feel your boobs" PSA with that Canadian bimbo VJ, and some people didn't like it. Pppfffftt. If it raises awareness of a worthy cause, who cares? The girl's got nice bazoombas and it certainly gets your attention, so STFU.



Incidentally, every time I see this spot all I notice is that one of her boobs is slightly bigger than the other. I can totally relate; one of mine is just a touch more voluptuous than the other, too. It's kind of irritating because that's the one that always pops out of the top of my bra a little bit when I bend over or am, ya know, moving. Yet another reason to be sedentary, right? Just keepin' it real.

Anywho, boobs are wonderful things, and I love mine. In fact, I'm thankful for them, so technically this post is Thankful Thursday material. In all seriousness, cancer is nothing to joke around about. This might be the only case in which being a boob-loving perv could save your life, so get groping, ok?

Feeling your boobies is awesome. I'm doing it right now!