Friday, October 3, 2008

Doggone it & you betcha - you're such a good debater!

I enjoyed last night's VP debate, and only got worked up once or twice. ;) They both did a pretty good job of avoiding their own stereotypes, sort of. While Sarah Palin didn't come off as the poorly-prepared novice we've seen in the interviews these past few weeks, she put a little too much "golly gee!" into her demeanor for me to take her very seriously. Also, for his part, Biden managed to reign in his "blow-hard-ness" enough to get the job done, which was a relief!

Anywho... someone just sent me this on Facebook, and I immediately knew I had to share it with you:


Click to enlarge, my far-sighted friends!

For me, the best part of last night's debate is the anticipation for this week's Tina Fey impersonation on SNL. Lots of fodder for the satire mill.... It's almost too easy. Almost.