Blog Archive

Friday, February 25, 2011

Leaving today! I think. Hopefully.

Well, today's the day we leave for L.A.! Unfortunately, Mother Nature has her period AGAIN, so we're just keeping our fingers crossed about flying out of Manchester even close to on time so that we can catch our connecting flight in Chicago. This morning my darling husband drove me to work in this:



Thankfully he and the boys made it safely home after dropping me at the office. The house is clean, laundry is done, fridge is stocked, & Jim has plenty of beer... I'M OUTTA HERE!

Of course, as I sit here at work I'm keeping an eye on the airport situation. As of right now, it's looking grim:



I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best! At the worst, Mala and I will have extra time at the airport to enjoy a few pre-flight cocktails. Oh, and get this... all we want is a little warmth & sunshine, right? Well, apparently SoCal is experiencing a record cold front moving down the coast from Alaska. I can almost hear the cosmos laughing at us now.

Since a few of you mentioned that you'd be scanning the police reports for our names next week (and honestly, I can't rule anything out), I thought it might be fun to take a little trip down Mug Shot Lane. A sort of cautionary tale, yes? Enjoy!

All of these pics are from TMZ.

Vanilla Ice, Ice, Baby

Word to your motha (if that word is, "Hey Mom, I need bail money.")

Snooki


Poof-less

Nicole Richie

Ah, Vicodin and weed on an empty stomach... breakfast of champions, eh Nicole?

Yasmeen Bleeth

Yikes. Meth is a powerful drug.

Nick Nolte

You can practically see the stink lines.

Hugh Grant

You'd look sheepish too if you were caught picking up a tranny!

John Mayer

I had no idea that it was illegal to be a douchebag! I think I have a few people to report....

The guy from Color Me Bad (whose name I'm not bothering to look up)

I wanna lock you up!

Mike Tyson

He may be crazy, but at least he's not crazy!

Lindsay Lohan


Just one of her many mugshots, but my personal favorite. Something about the glassy eyes & crusty upper lip just speaks to me.

Dawn Wells

Oh, Mary Ann.... The "P" in PTA stands for pot.

Haley Joel Osment

I see dead people... because I just hit them with my '96 Saturn station wagon while drunk and high. Oops.

My personal favorite: Rip Torn

Agent S for Sadz.

Okay, enjoy your weekends and stay safe, my peeps! I'll be talking to you on OSCAR SUNDAY, where I may end up wearing my woolen mittens. Sigh.

*AIR KISSES*
XOXO