Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Download Folder Clean-Out Time!

Heya peeps! How's it hangin'? I'm okay, still recuperating at home from my surprise Appendectomy last Friday. I apologize that I didn't get a post-Grammy post written for you this week, but I just wasn't feeling up to it. Also, the show was super lame and boring, yes? I didn't know who half the performers were and found it amusing that during the two and a half hours that I sorta-watched the show, I only saw about four awards get handed out. LA-HAAAAME.


I think it would have been surprising if Lady Gaga HAD NOT arrived in a huge plastic egg, right?

This has been quite a week. I feel better and the pain isn't as bad as the doctor said it would be, but it does flare up when I'm least expecting it. I'll think I'm doing great when all of a sudden my wounds get all stabby and I need to sit down, fast.

Today was the first day since last Thursday that I was able to get up and drive my kids to school all by myself, and then I decided to be an overachiever and stop at the garage to get my car inspected and have an oil change. Then I did a phone interview for one of my freelance jobs and cleaned the toilets (they were nasty and no one in my house seems to see/smell/notice the nastiness). Yes, I AM a Glam Gal! So?

By 10:30 AM I was POOPED! Stick a fork in me, I'm done! I popped a couple Vicodin and took myself a snooze on the couch. Btw, Vicodin is terrific stuff. I had to switch meds yesterday because apparently my body is not as big a fan of Percocet as my brain is. Ohai, rash! Thank goodness there is no shortage of prescription pain relief on the market.

Okay, enough about me and my dream of doing nothing, on to today's pitcher-post!

As you know, I love to cruise the internet in search of funny shizz for my BOOBHs, and when I find something I tend to stash it away for a day when I'm not at my most articulate. That day is today.

TEEKLES!




I gotz mad flowers in exchange for losing a body part, yo. Two more deliveries today!

Is it cold in here, H&M?

Hello, Royal Subjects!


Did you guys know that Spencer Gifts is basically a sex shop now? Well, it is. Also, I'm really looking forward to July 11th.

I liked his bumper sticker.

Thank you, Empathy Bear. I appreciate that.


My puppy is apparently not a big Elmo fan.

Ah, pictures. They're worth a thousand words. A thousand! That's a lot.

One last thing--my first feature Oddee article is going to be published this Saturday, so please keep an eye out for it. Remember, every time you click on one of my story links I'll earn a fraction of a cent! Woohoo! Also, an angel will get his wings and a puppy will get a Milkbone and a belly rub. What, do you hate angels and puppies? Of course not. So clicky. (But not now. Saturday.)

Latah!