Thursday, September 3, 2009

A b-day shout-out, plus: it's not a tumah!

First things first. Today is a special day! It's Cary's birthday! YAY! I wouldn't even know many of you if it weren't for his hilarious blog, so I'm grateful to him for introducing us. Plus, he's just a righteous dude, am I right? (uh yeah, I'm right!) Courtney already got him a cake, so I'm gonna go ahead and send the stripper over on behalf of all of us, mkay? Don't worry - I put all of your names on the card, so you're covered.

Mr. TheDay, you're under arrest... for being AWESOME!

Seriously, happy birthday, buddy! Hope it's a great one.

I feel so weird today. First of all, I've been sitting here all day thinking, "Maybe I should make a blog post," but haven't had much to say, so I didn't bother. Not that having nothing to say has ever stopped me before, but today I was just more apathetic than usual.

So let me tell you about how weird I feel so you can laugh at me, 'cause that's fun for everyone!

I've got a headache, a neck ache, and a stomach ache. I honestly feel like I am both hungry and full right now, which is kinda freaking me out. My bod doesn't know whether it's coming (I wish!) or going (not that I do that).

I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with either Swine Flu or EEE, but no biggie. Ha ha. Hypochondriac? MOI? Eff you, dude. I grew up with one of those and I'm probably the furthest thing from being one as a result. I hope. (feeling glands)

In the olden days (approx. two years ago) I would have Googled my symptoms and convinced myself that I had Meningitis or some crap. I don't do that anymore because the last time something was wrong with a loved one, I went to Dr. Google and proceeded to work myself into a state of hysteria for a solid week. It turned out to be nothing, and I felt like a genius when all was said & done. Take my advice on that one - step away from the search engine when it comes to medical info!

Alrighty, I think I'm done complaining and shmoozing for the time being. Hope you're all having a lovely day. Especially you, B-day boy!