Blog Archive

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funnies!

Hey, folks! What's shakin'?

All's well here; just having a very lazy day. I took a long nap this afternoon but still feel like I could sleep for days. Thank goodness Spring is on the way, right? Can't wait to get regular doses of warm, fresh air again!

Want an instant mood boost? Go to Google and type in "Spring," then click Images. Enjoy. :)



My work days are getting busier than ever (yay!), so I thought I'd do a little light blogging today. No mental heavy lifting since it's Sunday and all, just some funny pics I've been quietly hoarding for ya'.

I recently Stumbled Upon this quirky blog called Fun With Signs. When it comes to seeing juvenile humor everywhere, I think I've met my match with this guy!





Sometimes they get it right:

The rest of these are just funny pictures I've found around the web. They make me giggle... thought they might do likewise for you!








Have a fantastic week!
XOXO