Sunday, April 26, 2009

Watch this

Last night we watched a funny movie, so I thought I'd pass along the rec to my goofy comedy-loving friends out there. It was Role Models with Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott (yes, Stifler, but don't let that ruin it for you - he's actually really funny in this!). I was skeptical about it but Jim remembered that Entertainment Weekly reviewed it and said it was surprisingly good, so we watched it. It was really funny! There were some hysterical lines, so of course we burned it and will be watching it again so I can add them to my repetoire. (blush)

It also stars Elisabeth Banks, who is a pretty funny young actress (I liked her in Zack & Miri), and Jane Lynch, who my Christopher Guest peeps know as being one funny beyotch. For real - she rules. It also features the kid who plays McLovin in Superbad.

There are two extremely sappy parts, but they don't negate the hilarity. You'll recognize the cheesy parts when you see them... trust me. Anyway, if you're looking for a funny movie and don't mind a little raunchy humor (and if you're reading my blog, you don't), check it out.